Pursuant to Provision no. 229 www.garanteprivacy.it issued by the Personal Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014, this website provides the following information on cookies and on their functions, as well as instructions on how to disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on his/her PC or on any other device, even mobile, to be sent back to the original sites on the next visit. Cookies are used for various purposes, for instance, to remember the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for instance, login data, selected language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they must not re-entered when the user returns to the same site or surfs from one of its pages to another; or to perform computer authentications, to monitor sessions and store information on the activities of user who access a site, and it can also contain a unique ID code that allows keeping track of the user’s surfing within the site for statistic or advertising purposes. Cookies can be sent by www.braccialini.it or also by different sites (the so-called “third party” cookies). Some operations cannot be carried out without using cookies that in some cases are technically necessary for the site to work.
Types of cookies and relevant functions
There are various types of cookies, according to their characteristics and functions:
- Technical cookies (indispensable):
- they are used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communication network, or in the measure strictly necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
- they used to allow you to login in the reserved area or to make a purchase on the e-commerce.
- they allow you to surf the website at your best, according to already selected criteria and options (such as, for instance, your preferred language) so that you won’t have to select such option or the products you have chosen at every access, and they can be stored in the virtual shopping cart until your next visit to the website.
- Analytics cookies, used to collect information, in an aggregate form, on the number of users and of the displayed pages (for instance, Google AdWords, Google Analytics). Please, refer to the relevant policies that can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information. Our site contains third party cookies that access user data only at aggregate level.
- Marketing and profiling cookies, used to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages consistent with the preferences shown by the user during his/her navigation. They are used by partners in order to display advertising banners of the website when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products that you have looked at. The use of these cookies does not imply personal data treatment, but it can enable your computer or other devices to connect and track down saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or on other devices used while browsing on the website. Please, find here below the links to the privacy policies and relevant consent forms of such third parties, which can change from time to time and that we recommend consulting every now and then, where you will find more detailed information:
All the above-described types of cookies can stay in your computer or mobile device for different times, according to their function.
The cookies stored in your computer or mobile device cannot be used to recall any of the data stored in your hard disk, transmit viruses, identify and use your e-mail address, or for purposes other than those described above.
How to modify cookie settings
Click here to choose to accept or decline cookies from our site for marketing/profiling purposes. If you choose to refuse this type of cookie, technical, navigation or session and functionality cookies will not be blocked. We remind you that these preferences will not be active on any other websites you may visit.
You can set and manage your cookie preferences at any time, by selecting which cookies you want to authorize, block or cancel, totally or partially, through the settings of your browser (or the navigation program that you use).
Find here below the path to follow to manage the cookies from the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
For more information and details on the various types of cookies, their functions and characteristics, visit the free access sites, independent from www.braccialini.it - www.AllAboutCookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytics cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation you can download the browser additional Component for disabling Google Analytics: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We will store your cookie preferences thanks to a dedicated technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
We inform you that blocking or cancel, totally or partially:
- technical cookies, could make it impossible to use our site, see its contents and use the relevant services;
- function cookies, could make some services or site functions unavailable or working incorrectly, forcing you to modify or manually enter some information or preferences every time you visit the site.
- of other cookies (analytics and profiling), will not affect the site efficiency.
How can I block cookies?
Thank you for reading this information that we have tried to make simple, complete, clear and transparent. In any case, we always try to improve: if you have any suggestions, write us at [email protected] This information may change in the future: any change will be communicated via e-mail, so you can have the most extensive control of your data, in which case you will have to read it again, carefully.