Graziella Braccialini S.p.a. e Bloomart Srl
According to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n.2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), "on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), You as a user of this website are hereby informed that the processing of personal data provided by you will be carried out according to methods and procedures designed to ensure that it is conducted with respect for fun-damental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular refe-rence to confidentiality and security, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
"Processing" means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automa-ted processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, commu-nication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of communication, comparison or interconnec-tion, limitation, deletion or destruction (art. 4 GDPR).
By completing the registration procedure to this website, you voluntarily communicate to Graziella Braccialini S.p.a.,C.F./P.IVA 01388540518, with registered office in Via di Casellina 61/D 50018, Scandicci (FI), and Bloomart Srl, C.F./P.IVA: IT02023720515 with registered office in Laterina (AR), via Impiano 1, your personal data which will be processed in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and other applicable regulations.
The provision of data is optional.However, failure to provide the data considered mandatory (marked with the sign*) will prevent the correct registration to the site, as well as the possibility to use the services reserved for registered users provided by the portal, and, in case of purchase, the execut-ion of the purchase order, the order proposal and the execution of the related contract.
Data Controller, Data Protection Manager and Data Processors
The data controller who manages your data is Graziella Braccialini S.p.a., C.F./P.IVA 01388540518, with registered office in Via di Casellina 61/D 50018, Scandicci (FI).
No Data Protection Manager has been appointed.
The updated list of the persons in charge appointed by the Holder pursuant to art.28 of the above mentioned EU Regulation and of the persons authorized to process the data can be consulted at the headquarters of the Holder, Graziella Braccialini S.p.a.
Object of the treatment
The Holder will process your personal data, identification data (such as name, surname, date of birth, residence address, email address) as well as your shipping address and billing data, as well as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone, plugin types, geolocati-on information about where you might be located, operating system and your related versions.
The Holder will process data related to your navigation path within the site www.braccialini.it, your views of products and services, loading and response times of the pages, download errors and du-ration of navigation.
The Holder will not collect any type of sensitive data or particular data that may concern you (i.e. personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation, judicial or banking data.)
as soon as you interact with www.braccialini.it, the holder starts collecting data. The collection of data may take place either through your specific communication or by automated means during the use of the website. Here is how the collection takes place:
|Data you provide us with||Data we collect automatically|
|Your identification data
(first name, surname, date of birth, address and email)
|Browsing the website||X|
|Your telephone number||X
(only if provided by you spontaneously)
|Use of Braccialini||X||X|
|Conclusion of purchase orders||X||X|
(only the order number)
|Marketing communications (newsletter, etc.)||X
(only following your explicit consent)
Legal basis of the treatment
Your personal data will be treated according to art. 6 par. 1 lett. a) and lett. b).
Please note: consent is not a condition of lawfulness of treatment when this is justified by the need to implement a contract or pre-contractual measures or, finally, to fulfill a legal obligation to which the same owner is subject.
However, it will always be possible to request clarification of the specific legal basis of each treat-ment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The acts of appointment of the persons in charge of the data handling, the internal authorized per-sons, any request and any other information regarding your data can be consulted at the headquar-ters of the Holder.
Purposes and methods of data processing
The personal data collected with this registration are processed in order to allow access to the ser-vices provided by the portal and reserved for registered users.
In the event that the user has expressed consent at the time of activation of the service, or expres-ses it later and until the withdrawal of the same, your personal data may be processed by the Hol-der, including through third party companies, in turn responsible for the treatment of such data and referred to in the list mentioned to:
- allow registration on the site and access and use of the services provided by the websites and re-served for registered users, as well as allowing the Holder to fulfill the online selling contract;
- send, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the service, or express it subsequently, and until the withdrawal of the same, communications of a commercial na-ture on their own products and services, or those of third party companies, including by automated means, for the purposes of direct sales, as well as for sending market research and for checking the degree of user satisfaction
- communicate and transfer users' data to third parties, if they have given their consent at the time of activation of the service, or express it subsequently, and until the revocation of the same, for the sending of commercial communications on products and services, including by automated means, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research;
- carry out, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the ser-vice, or express it subsequently, and until the revocation of the same, including by electronic me-ans, activities of analysis of specific behaviors and habits of consumption, in order to improve the services provided and direct the commercial proposals of interest to the user, also offering third parties aggregate data summarizing the openings and clicks obtained through a tracking system through "cookies".
- The Holder will also use personal data for administrative and accounting purposes and for the exe-cution of contractual obligations towards users who are part of its customers.
The personal data sent through the registration procedures for the services of the websites may be processed by the Holder with automated tools.
The Holder will not process the aforesaid data in aggregate form (e.g.: classification of the entire clientele into homogeneous categories for levels of services, consumption, expenditure, etc.) aimed at periodically monitoring the development and economic performance of the Holder's activities.
Specific security measures (also internal) are observed by the Holder to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Personal data are recorded and stored on electronic databases located in Italy, in countries belon-ging to the European Economic Area (EEA) and not in third countries outside the EU.
The treatment of personal data provided by users may also be carried out by companies, bodies or consortia, appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the above-mentioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of the Holder, provide specific processing services, or related, instrumental or support activities.
Among these data processors is the hosting service provider of the Holder's website.
The personal data provided by users may also be communicated:
- to companies in which the Company has an interest or which are connected to it;
- to subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by law, regulations or EU legis-lation;
- to subjects to whom the communication is provided for by law or regulations, or by public subjects for the performance of their institutional functions.
The period of retention of personal data mentioned above is of:
- 24 months for the purposes referred to in points 2) and 3);
- 12 months for the purposes referred to in point 4);
- 10 years from the date of termination of the contractual relationship for the purposes referred to in point 5).
The holder has adopted specific security measures so that the confidentiality, integrity, correctness and availability of the personal data processed is guaranteed and unauthorized access to them is prevented.
Rights of the data subject
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to personal data concerning him/her, as well as the rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition to their treatment and their portability, if processed automatically on the basis of consent or for the execution of the contract.
The data subject has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
In particular, according to the dispositions of GDPR, the interested party has the following rights to-wards the Data Controller:
- to obtain confirmation whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data (Right of access art. 15);
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay (Right of rectification art. 16);
- to obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him/her without unjustified delay and the data con-troller has the obligation to delete personal data without unjustified delay, if certain conditions are met (Right to Forget Art. 17);
- obtain the limitation of processing in certain cases (Right to limitation of processing art. 18);
- receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device the personal data concerning him/her provided and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, wit-hout hindrance by the Data Controller to whom he/she has provided them, in specific cases (Right to data portability art. 20);
- oppose at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning them (Right of opposition art. 21);
- receive without undue delay communication of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller (Art. 34);
- revoke the expressed consent at any time (Conditions for consent art. 7);
- oppose an automated decision making procedure related to natural persons, including profiling.
The address in order to exercise the rights specified above is [email protected], also with reference to requests made to subjects whose data have been transmitted with the prior consent of the person concerned. Requests will be processed within 30 days. This period may be extended for reasons related to the specific right of the interested party or the complexity of your request. You are informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it and that the exercise of your rights is not subject to any kind of formal constraint and is free of charge.
Changes to this data protection information
In the event of substantial changes to the manner in which your data is processed, you will be promptly informed of such changes to the communication channels provided by you.