Returns and refunds
Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must activate a specific procedure through the website www.braccialini.it and after logging in with the username and password used during the purchase phase, they must view the details of the order for which they want to make the withdrawal, and finally click the "Make a return" button following the indications present. Alternatively, they can contact Customer Care at the following email address, [email protected], to request the activation of the return procedure.
In case of withdrawal, the Customer must send the products to Bloomart at their own expense within 14 (fourteen) days from the activation of the withdrawal to the following address:
PVS SERVICES ITALIA SRL, Strada A di Gainago 2/A, 43056 - Torrile (PR), Italy.
Although not mandatory, it is advisable to communicate the tracking of the return shipment to the following email address [email protected], also indicating the order number for which they are making the return.
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not in fact possible to return only part of the purchased product (for eg., accessories, complementary items, etc.);
- in order to cancel, the product must be complete and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc.);
- the order number must necessarily be found inside the return package;
- iuntil confirmation of receipt by the warehouse indicated by Bloomart is given, liability for transport shall be borne solely by the Client;
- should the goods be damaged in transit, Bloomart shall notify the Client, in order that the Client may promptly lodge a complaint against the courier that was used and obtain appropriate compensation; the product shall then be made available to the Client, at the same time as cancelling the request for termination;
- Bloomart shall not be liable in any way for damage, theft or loss that occurs during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning goods.
In performing the checks and evaluations on the product just mentioned Bloomart will be objective but will make, unilaterally and at its own discretion, a final judgement on the conformity and use of the product made by the Customer for the purpose of accepting the request for withdrawal of the same. Bloomart shall arrange to refund the Client for the amount paid for the returned products, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. Bloomart may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
Bloomart will refund the Customer the full amount of the returned items, within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of the goods, verifiable by tracking the return shipment, through the procedure of refund of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed.
If the Customer has incurred shipping costs during the purchase and if all the items in the order have been returned, only the standard shipping costs will be refunded, any costs for accessory and/or priority shipping services will not be refunded.
In case of partial returns, whereby the return consists of only some items present in an order with multiple items, the shipping costs will not be refunded.
In the case of partial returns, whereby only some items present in an order with multiple items are being returned, if the remaining order does not entitle you to specific promotions, the refund will be made net of the promotion; for example, if the order was made with free shipments for exceeding a certain threshold indicated in the order, and with the return the threshold would no longer be exceeded, the refund made will be reduced by the standard shipping costs provided for the country of shipment of the order.
In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should Bloomart discover any of the following:
- that the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact;
- that the product is without its external package and or the original internal packaging;
- that the product is missing some of its integral parts and/or accessories (for eg., fastenings, ties, buckles, etc.).
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, Bloomart shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
Warning! Cancellation due to defective goods or other problems related to the order
In case of receipt of defective goods or other problems related to the order, Customer Care must be contacted within one week of receipt of the order at the following email address [email protected], and they will evaluate and indicate the correct procedure to follow.